Tuesday, July 16, 2013

One dish meal

My friend Melodie sent this awesome meal, recipe, idea to me and I had to share. It's a one dish meal.
Ingredients:
Chicken breasts (I used 4)
Bag of frozen green beans
Quartered red potatoes (or potato of choice)
Italianan seasoning
Salt/pepper
Butter

In a 9x13 dish place chicken in the middle and veggies on the side. Season with seasonings to taste, go heavy in my opinion. Then place slices of butter ALL over!! Bake at 350 degrees for an hour and viola'!!!

It's summer and I didn't want to use the oven so I decided to grill mine.
I lined my baking dish with foil and continued as above. I used a lot of potatoes so I had to use another foiled dish for my green beans. After getting it prepped I then wrapped it up really well in the foil and took it out of the dishes to place on the grill.
I had mine on the grill for approx 30 minutes and it turned out great!!
It really doesn't get any easier!! Thanks for the recommendation Melodie!!

2 comments:

The Bynums said...

Now that looks yummy! And something even my food-prepping skills could handle ;) Thanks for sharing!
~Whitney

Melodie said...

glad you enjoyed that one. I need to make it again.