Saturday, May 25, 2013

Take me out to the ballgame!

We officially have our first sporting event under our belt.  Lyndon got to celebrate turning 5 by having his first tee ball game that morning.  I won't lie, I may have had teary eyes when the game started.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  When Lyndon's team was in the field he played the rover/backup to first base.  He really enjoyed watching where the ball went and the runners run!!



 
I do have to brag, the second inning he was playing the pitching position, bases were loaded and he ran the ball to home plate and got that runner and the next one out!!!  YEA!!!
 
Batting was lots of fun to watch too.  Of course that's his favorite part!!
 
 
At one point he set in high gear and just kept running, even passing the batter/runner in front of him!!!
 
 
I think tee ball will be lots of fun.  The league we're playing in is very encouraging and focused on lots of fun.  Which I think he had lots of.  Go Honey Badgers!!!


No comments: