Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's really been 2 years with Denton

I'm a broken record but gosh dang it is my baby really 2?!?!?  Believe me, HE is!!!  We had a great day celebrating him.  He was in a great mood and played lots. 

cheese ball


last day being 1 in his 1 shirt
(I had chased him around and around to get this pic,
he finally landed underneath the kitchen sink)
 
 
Before hand I had the "big decision" of what kind of cake and theme to do for his birthday. ;) I had considered doing a Simon, from Alvin and the Chipmunks, cake because of his glasses. But that would have been all my choice. So I thought about some of his favorite things. I quickly decided on balls, basketballs to be specific. He loves balls, says ball all the time and loves basketballs. I went with a basketball cake and all things ball or round or circles for the rest too.


We had family and friends who so kindly joined us in celebrating this sweet boys life.



Lyndon was so excited for him to open the present from him

 
 
Sweet boy you bring so much to our family.  You keep us on our toes and bring lots of laughter.  You love your big brother so much, you want and try to do almost everything he does.  I can't believe it's been two years since you so eagerly came into this world.  Honestly, I can hardly bring myself to thing back to those days.  But boy are we so glad you're here.  We love you more and more each day.  Happy 2nd birthday lil britches!!



No comments: