Monday, February 18, 2013

Product review: Little Green Pouch

I was introduced to these little green pouches and we love them.  Around here we have consumed a lot of the disposable apple sauce pouches and gogurts.  They are so easy to grab while running out the door, for us on Sunday mornings (perfect with an frozen waffle!! We are high society around here folks) or any time you might need to have a snack on hand while out and about.  The only thing that I don't like about either of those is the price.  Especially the little apple sauce packets.  But we continued to buy them because they were so handy to have.  Then a friend from church had the Little Green Pouch, and we Love them. 

They save us so much money.  Yes, it takes a little time to fill them and have them on hand.  But really, come on, it's truly no time at all.  It saves money. They're great for smaller kiddos who are on pureed food.   They're green for the environment too!!!  They come in a pack of 4 for $15.  Since I ordered my first pack around October I've received 2 emails with discount codes to save even more.  It's unbeatable, go get 'chu some!!! Thank me later!!! 

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I've been wanting to try these. Thanks for the review!