Thursday, February 14, 2013

BB Valentine's Party

What's BB Valentine's Party you might ask.  Well let me tell ya.  It stands for Boys & Brothers!!!  Valentine's Day is mostly loved by women and girls.  As I was wanting to have a little party I thought it would be fun to start a little tradition of an all boys and maybe even all brothers Valentine's Day party.  They can love love too, right!!!  I even have in mind to eventually include the mommas in the title and be something special for us mommas of boys. Any who.  So we had the first, maybe, hopefully, Annual BB Valentine's Party.  Maybe next year it will be... well going the idea of Boys & Mommas won't work, BM Valentine's Party just doesn't seem attractive.  I'll have to work on that.

It was perfect this year.  My boys are 4 1/2 and *sigh* 2 in less than 2 weeks...geesh, that's for another day.  Our little friends today were 4 1/2 (both born in May) and 1 1/2.  Good friends from church. 

I started the day of love with heart toast, Lyndon's choice.  I tell ya I go WAY OUT don't I?!?!?


Then it was time to party with our friends.  The boys got to make their own heart shaped pizzas that were so easy and so fun and were actually pretty tasty.  And of course some heart shaped brownies.  Like I said, ALL OUT!!!

The boys had a blast.  They even played outside in the snow some then more fun inside.  And we moms of course had a great time chatting too.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

i see Denton has mastered the fake smile like Pax has. :) by the way, he looks like such a big boy in the snow pictures!