Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch tradition

I am a sucker for traditions.  It seems that some friends of mine and our kiddos have us a good one going.  We 3 girls used to work together before having kiddos and getting to stay home with them.  As life goes on we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like.  But by all means we are happy to say this is our 3rd annual trip to Chester's Party Barn and Pumpkin Patch.  It's so neat to see how our families have grown.
 I have to admit my Lyndon is pretty dang cute sneaking in this pic
 
 it wouldn't be a day without a pic with THE Chester
 
 All of the kiddos, excluding the tiny one
 


 trying for a good pic with my boys!!
 
These boys I tell ya...
 



 this was Denton's big year to be big enough to have fun!
 
AND his first pony ride made it complete.  Sweet boy!
 
 
Girls, I love this tradition!!!

No comments: