Friday, September 28, 2012

The Great State Fair

...Of Oklahoma!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  It's state fair time and I really like it.  The man I married isn't as enthusiastic as I am but he's come a long way.  This year my parents so kindly treated all 4 of us to a day at the fair.  The day started out cool and rainy and we thought we'd have to postpone.  But clearly it was meant to be because it was perfect weather. 

The best petting zoo I'd ever been into was there.  The goats, llamas, sheep, deer and 2 kangaroos were roaming around freely with us.  Both boys loved it!

 
 Batman was with us for a good while!!!
 



 
 
 

 
 
Batman later turned into a tiger.
 


 Job well done in my opinion!!
 
Little brother checking him out
 

Then it was off to the carnival rides. To be honest that's where most of the time was spent. Lyndon LOVES carnival rides.


I tell ya this sweet boy is a mess too.  He was so excited before each and every ride, then for what ever reason this was the face he'd have while riding...
"Been there done that" 



 
 
 
Nanny and Pawpaw, thank you so much for a really fun day and lots of great memories!!
 
 

1 comment:

Sara said...

So much fun! Cracking up at batman, and that tiger face paint is incredible! Face painting has come a long way since the simple heart or flower on the cheek!