Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brothers brothers brothers

Since we found out we were having another boy I've had an image in my mind of my boys being best friends and  playing together.  Denton is 17 months and we're scraping the surface of that.  The boys are 2 years and 9 months apart.  I know in the future it will be great distance apart.  So far it's seemed that they'll never play together.  It's been a struggle for me to find an activity that can involve them both and me walk away feeling like I interacted with both.  More it's been me playing with one while the other plays alone since they're at different ages and stages. I know it's important for them to learn to play alone as well.  But like I said I've envisioned them playing together, with me too.  Lately we've  had a good few minutes where both were playing the same thing.  Maybe not together but at least the same thing.  It made me smile so much!!  If they HAVE to get big on me I want them to love each other so much and have the best time together...PLEASE!!!


Denton didn't last too long with the play doh


No comments: