Saturday, June 9, 2012

Momma & Lyndon Thunder up

We love the Thunder in the Behymer house.  To be honest, I think Lyndon is truly the #1 Thunder fan.  He loves him some Thunder and basketball period.  My father in law, Pope', is very generous with his Thunder tickets.  He often takes one of the 3 biggest grandchildren, one of his sons, his wife when she wants to go, and he often gives both tickets away too.  Jeffery has had the privilege to take Lyndon to a number of Thunder games.  They love it.  Recently, Pope' wasn't able to use his tickets so he offered them to Jeffery and Lyndon.  Then Jeffery had a very generous moment.  He asked if I wanted to experience Lyndon at a Thunder game for the first time.  YES please!!!!  After a few times clarifying with him that he truly wanted me to go I solidified it, I was having a special Thunder date night with Lyndon.  Let me just tell ya, I had the time of my life.  I spent the entire game watching him as he was in his realm.  So much fun.  He watches every minute of the game and knows exactly what is going on.  Pope's seats are pretty high, in Loud City, but perfectly placed on top of a tunnel with no one in front of us.  One time during the game I asked him if he watches the big screen tv more or the real players...he informed me he doesn't watch the tv at all.  Love it!!  Needless to say, it was a great date night with my #1 Thunder fan... Enjoy some fun little videos.
video
video
video

No comments: