Friday, August 19, 2011

July 4th fun

Yes I know, world's worse blogger here!!

But on to the fun stuff, even if it is in the past now. We had a great 4th of July this year.







Denton's first firework show



My mamaw got to come up this year. We always desire to have her here with us on the 4th. It's her birthday, and was my papaw's birthday too (her late husband) and their anniversary. On top of celebrating her birthday she hadn't met Denton yet. So it was a great time.



Best looking 77 year old around huh



As you may have seen last year my family loves the 4th of July parade. It's becoming more and more fun having little ones too.





Look at this outfit (it's a swimsuit and swim shirt)...to die for





Anxiously awaiting the parade




Although it was very hot we still endured the carnival with Lyndon. He loved the rides and had a great time.








brother even had fun at the carnival



Another great 4th of July down in my books!


No comments: