Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monthly pic comps

I loved watching Lyndon grow and change from month to month. I stole an idea from a friend of mine and took pictures of Lyndon every month next to the same stuffed animal. And now I am loving watching Denton grow as well. Both boys have a dog we made for them at Build a Bear that has a recording of their heart beats while in my tummy. Those are the stuffed animals we used for their pictures. I thought it would be fun to show you pics of both boys from months 1-4. I'll be anxious to hear if you think they look alike or not.
I am so sad that I don't have a 1 month picture of our sweet Denton. Obviously he wasn't home with us yet. So we will begin with 2 month pics.

It will be Lyndon on top and Denton on bottom:
2 months


3 month

4 month


My sweet sweet boys!! Goodness!

6 comments:

Laci said...

What a cute idea!! You have the cutest little boys ever. So sweet. So when they were tiny I didn't think they looked so much alike but in the bottom picture I think Denton is resembling Lyndon more. Love, love the pics!

Sara said...

Look at those sweet guys! I think they do look alike, but I always have. :)

Sara said...

Look at those sweet guys! I think they do look alike, but I always have. :)

Sara said...

Look at those sweet guys! I think they do look alike, but I have always thought that. :)

Melodie said...

cuties. they definitely have their own distinct looks.

McCain Family said...

He is growing so much! I think he looks just like you :)