Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas morning "ride"

Christmas morning was so fun this year with a 2 1/2 year old. Can I just tell ya my son slept until 10 am!!! Our church has an 11pm candlelight service we go to, so he was up late. A couple weeks before Christmas Jeffery informed me that he had bought a gift for Lyndon that was from Santa to go along with the already bought Santa gift (a baseball shaped beanbag). I thought that was so sweet of him to go out and do something on his own. of course I asked what it was. Nope, he's not telling, it's a surprise for me too. I'm just going to show you the video to see how fun it was. I have the first sight videos of Lyndon and I seeing it on the main video camera. So this video is a little later. I think you'll enjoy it too.
video

Isn't that so fun!! I was cracking up and just waiting for the moment when he would run into the tree!!! LOL We had thought about getting him a 4-wheeler for Christmas and even looked at used ones. But finally decided on (so I thought :) ) waiting until his 3rd birthday in May. Well daddy just couldn't resist. And it is a lot of fun. It's brought joy to us to watch how much fun he has.

1 comment:

Cara said...

That is funny...also, I like the new TV spot :)