Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We're having a baby...

BOY again!!! This is really a fun and exciting time for us. I already sit and daydream about having two little boys playing in the backyard, eating all my food, wrestling in the living room, and secretly giving me hugs and saying they love me as teenage boys. Although it's really hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that my little guy Lyndon won't be the little one anymore...(could bring a tear). But we really are so thrilled.
When we were pregnant with Lyndon we had his name nailed down before knowing he was a boy. If this baby would have been a girl it would've been the same story. As of now we have a name we like, but not sure if it's his name yet, we're still open to it changing. Although it's only been one other time I've had a name throughout a pregnancy it's still weird to not have a name nailed down for him. But we will, he will have a name.
As for the ultrasound that revealed to us that we're having another "stinky" little boy, I'd say it was pretty clear.

look at this profile, sweet baby


And here I am the day of the ultrasound, 1 day shy of 20 wks.

Lord we do pray for you to guide and direct us to raising young men who love and serve you.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Name him Jethro. I stole that from Sherm...hehehe.

Melodie said...

lookin' good, momma. Lyndon will love having a bubba. :)

Julie--RyanAndrew2007 said...

Hooray!!! Congrats!

McCain Family said...

I love seeing you like this. You look great!
You'll be great with 2 little boys. :)
Love you!