Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jesus

Lyndon got to throw his 2nd annual Birthday Party for Jesus. It was so special this year. I tell ya the more and more this little guy knows and learns it just melts my heart even more, was the even possible!!! I began talking it up a week or so before, just like a friends birthday party. Kids love birthday parties and I wanted him to be just as excited for Jesus'. The day before we made Jesus' birthday cake.

video

Isn't he sweet!!

looks festive and fun doesn't it such a big helper Didn't Lyndon do a great job decorating it!! The morning of the party as we were talking about the party Lyndon asked me if Baby Jesus was going to be at the party...Love that!!!

Here are some fun pictures from the party!!

here's Lydon working on his graham cracker Christmas tree Amber and the beautiful tree she made!! I think singing Happy Birthday was one of the sweetest moments. I tried to video it but it was cut way to short. But here's the snip-it.

video

And of course we had to get a picture of all the kiddos together on the couch. There were a total of 14 fun kids. Get this, 2 sets of children were sick and couldn't come. That would have added 5 more friends!!! I didn't get any pictures of the presents. But what is a birthday party without presents. We asked our friends to bring a non-perishable foot item and we'd give it to a food pantry. Celebrating Jesus and being his hands and feet. We are so thankful for all of our friends, we very much missed the ones who couldn't make it. Let's all join together in singing happy birthday to our Saviour who was born on this day!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a great idea! I love this. You're such an incredible and gorgeous mommy!