Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deck the Halls

Black Friday...nope not for shopping, it's for putting up the Christmas tree!!! Yes I have in times past gone out with the crowds to shop on the day after Thanksgiving. And to be honest I would have gone this year too, by no means at the break of dawn...but someone went without me...the little lady knows who she is. None the less, shopping or not, happiness comes into our home in the shape of a big tree and twinkling with lights. I have to say I am very thankful for my Jeffery. Yes I think he wouldn't want to go without a Christmas tree, but he maybe could wait until Christmas Eve to get it up. But he has been so great, and without any fuss, spends his black Friday decking the halls with me, for me. This year we put the tree up during Lyndon's nap. It was really fun when he woke up to show him...and he loves it. So far so incredibly good he knows it's a no touch and he obeys!!! So I just wanted to share with my blogging world my beautiful Christmas decor!!! Merry Christmas!!!


a few progressive pics






Lyndon get to help decorate. He chose the ornament and handed it to his momma.



and the final product!!!

and my beautiful Nativity that I love


We wish all could come and sit by the fireplace and enjoy this precious time of year with us. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: