Sunday, October 25, 2009

Daddy joins us at another Pumpkin Patch

YEA!!! It worked out great for us to go to a pumpkin patch today as a family. We often do fun things during the day during the week, so Jeffery misses out a lot. But not today. It was such a great time. I'm still smiling because of how sweet it was. I'm so happy I have a little one now that I get to do these things with. Our pumpkin patch of choice this time was Parkhust Pumpkin Patch. We had such a great time.

Lyndon loved all the pumpkins






loved petting and feeding the animals





really enjoyed the hayride





was so great on the pony ride



but REALLY LOVED the tractors. He was so cute. He kept over to the tractors and wanted to sit up on them and drive






I can't express it well enough, it was such a great time. The weather was perfect. The rain literally came in as we were driving away. And what better way to top off a wonderful day then dinner at
Pops.

Thank you Lord for my sweet family and wonderful family time together!!!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

yay for fun family days! i do like your haircut . . . honestly!!